Pool Party Rentals
Rent Cherry Park Pool all for yourself!
The Cherry Park Pool may be rented for private parties during the summer months.
- Private rentals are reserved to: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings
- Thursday and Friday private rentals are scheduled for: 8pm-10pm
- Saturday and Sunday private rentals are scheduled for 7:30pm-10pm
- City of Weatherford Lifeguards on duty; guests may not use their own lifeguards
- Reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis beginning Monday, April 2nd 2018. The first available date to reserve is Thursday, May 31st 2018.
- Reservations will be accepted over the phone or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office.
- On site reservations will receive 1st priority, be prepared to wait.
- Over the phone reservations on April 2nd 2017 will have the caller's name, phone number, and time of the call written down. Return confirmation calls will begin at 1pm, in the order in which they were received.
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- Changes in number of guests must be finalized no later than 5 business days before the reservation, and the difference paid in full immediately.
- Due to high demand, only 1 reservation per person or group will be allowed each season.
- Any reservation canceled within 15 business days of the reservation date will not receive a refund.
- Parties canceled as a result of weather will receive a full credit; no cash refunds will be given. If another date is available, customers will have the option to move the reservation.
- Only adults may make a reservation. Must be 18 years or older to make a reservation.
- All general pool rules and policies apply to private rentals.
Rental rates are based on the number of guests through the front gate, swimming or not.
|Number of Guests||Thursday/Friday Rental Rate||Saturday/Sunday Rental Rate|
|50 or less||$150||$200|
|226-250 (max. rental)||$500||$550|
To Book a Rental
- Availability is limited
- Please read the Private Pool Party Disclosure Information
- Before you can book your Pool Party you will need to fill out the Pool Party Rental Agreement
- You may come to our office at 119 Palo Pinto St, Weatherford TX 76086 to fill out the form or you may scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (817)598-4354. After you have sent the form, please call (817) 598-4124 to let us know you have sent it and to pay over the phone with a debit/credit card.